Translate

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pirate Stuff!


I decided to launch my blog with this image I created while developing a pirate feature for Warner Brothers studios!
As you can see, I love doing pirate stuff! This was a proto type for a t shirt design i did for a new brand! These days I do almost everything on a Cintiq, digitally, but this is pen and ink on bristle board. The old fashioned way!


This is another pirate character design for the movie 'Aaarg still in developement. That bare patch on his back is revealed as he emerges from the deck below in the morning. "a bit breezy today mates!' We find out it was done by the heroine of the movie 'Anne' to be used as a false beard, part of her disguise! She can be seen talking to blackbeard in my very firsy post!



No comments:

Post a Comment